Watauga County tag office info
The Watauga County Tag Office is a government agency located in Watauga County, North Carolina. Its primary function is to issue license plates and registration for vehicles. The tag office operates under the North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles and is responsible for registering and titling all types of motor vehicles, including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and trailers.
Here are some key facts about the Watauga County Tag Office:
- The office is responsible for issuing license plates, renewing registrations, and processing title transfers for all types of vehicles.
- They also provide handicap placards and temporary tags for newly purchased vehicles.
- The office is open from Monday to Friday, and they offer online services for registration renewal and address changes.
- The tag office also manages the collection of property taxes on vehicles for Watauga County residents.
- In addition to vehicle-related services, the office also provides notary services for certain documents.
Overall, the Watauga County Tag Office is an essential service for anyone residing in Watauga County who owns a vehicle. You can visit the office in person or use their online services for convenience.
Watauga County Tag Office
The Watauga County Tag Office provides a variety of services related to motor vehicles and driver licenses. Below are the detailed contact information for the office.
|814 W King St. Suite 107
|PO Box 528 Boone, NC 28607
- Main Office: (828) 268-2310
- DMV Driver License Office: (828) 265-5385
- Vehicle Taxes: (828) 265-8056
- Monday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Thursday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Note that the DMV Driver License Office is open only on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00am - 4:30pm.
For more information and online services, you can visit the official website of the Watauga County Tag Office at wataugacounty.org.
Watauga County tag office services
The Watauga County tag office offers a range of services related to vehicles and their licensing. These services include:
|Registering a vehicle with the state
|Applying for a vehicle title
|License Plate Renewal
|Renewing the license plate of a vehicle
|Driver's License Renewal
|Renewing a driver's license
|Driver's License Replacement
|Replacing a lost or damaged driver's license
|Driver's License Testing
|Taking the written and driving tests to obtain a driver's license
|Handicap Parking Permits
|Issuing handicap parking permits to those who qualify
|Registering to vote in the state of North Carolina
The Watauga County tag office is dedicated to providing efficient and effective services to its customers, making it easy for residents to take care of their vehicle and licensing needs.