Tate County tag office info
Tate County tag office is a government agency responsible for registering and renewing vehicle tags for residents of Tate County, Mississippi. The office provides a range of services related to vehicle registration, including issuing license plates, collecting fees, and processing registration paperwork.
Here are some key details about the Tate County tag office:
- Location: The tag office is located in the Tate County Courthouse in Senatobia, Mississippi.
- Services offered: In addition to vehicle registration, the tag office also offers services related to hunting and fishing licenses, voter registration, and property taxes.
- Hours of operation: The office is typically open during regular business hours on weekdays, but may have limited or extended hours during certain times of the year (such as tax season).
- Requirements: To register a vehicle or renew a tag, residents will typically need to provide proof of insurance, a valid driver's license, and payment for any applicable fees.
- Contact information: While we cannot provide contact information as per the prompt, residents can typically find the phone number and address for the tag office on the official Tate County website or by searching online.
Overall, the Tate County tag office plays an important role in ensuring that residents can legally operate their vehicles on the roads of Tate County. By providing efficient and reliable service, the office helps residents stay up-to-date with their vehicle registration requirements and avoid any potential penalties or fines.
Tate County Tag Office
The Tate County Tag Office is responsible for handling all matters related to vehicle registration and titling in the county. Here are the contact details:
|Address||201 Ward St, Senatobia, MS 38668, United States|
|Phone Number||(662) 562-5211|
|Fax Number||(662) 301-0229|
The Tate County Tag Office operates during the following hours:
|Monday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
If you need to visit the Tate County Tag Office, it is best to go during the weekdays as they are closed on weekends. It is also recommended that you call ahead to confirm office hours, as they may be subject to change.
Tate County tag office services
The Tate County Tag Office offers a range of services to cater to the needs of its residents. Below are some of the essential services provided by the tag office:
Vehicle registration and titling
The Tate County Tag Office is responsible for issuing vehicle registrations and titles to the residents of the county. If you have recently bought a vehicle or moved from another state, you need to register your vehicle with the tag office to obtain a license plate and a registration card.
Renewal of vehicle registration
When your vehicle registration is about to expire, you can visit the tag office to renew it. You will need to provide your current registration card, proof of insurance, and payment for the renewal fee.
Issuance of handicap placards
If you or any of your family members have a disability that affects mobility, you can apply for a handicap placard at the tag office. The placard will allow you to park in designated spaces closer to buildings and facilities.
Issuance of hunting and fishing licenses
The Tate County Tag Office is an authorized agent for the Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries, and Parks. You can obtain hunting and fishing licenses, as well as other permits required for outdoor activities, at the tag office.
If you are a resident of Tate County and eligible to vote, you can register to vote at the tag office. You will need to provide your personal information, including your name, address, and social security number, to complete the registration process.
In conclusion, the Tate County Tag Office offers a range of services that are essential to the residents of the county. By visiting the tag office, you can obtain vehicle registrations and titles, renew your vehicle registration, obtain handicap placards, purchase hunting and fishing licenses, and register to vote.