Southeast Fairbanks Census Area tag office info
Southeast Fairbanks Census Area tag office is a government agency responsible for handling motor vehicle registration and titling in Southeast Fairbanks, Alaska. Below are some key points to know about Southeast Fairbanks Census Area tag office:
- Motor vehicle registration and titling
- Issuance of license plates and stickers
- Transfer of ownership for vehicles
- Registration renewal
- Duplicate registration and title requests
Office Location and Hours of Operation
- The Southeast Fairbanks Census Area tag office is located in the city of Delta Junction, Alaska.
- The office operates from Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM.
- The Southeast Fairbanks Census Area tag office adheres to COVID-19 guidelines to protect the health of customers and staff.
- Customers are required to wear a face mask and practice social distancing while in the office.
- Payment for services can be made in cash, check, or credit card.
- Additional fees may be charged for credit card transactions.
In summary, Southeast Fairbanks Census Area tag office is the go-to agency for motor vehicle registration and titling in Southeast Fairbanks, Alaska. They offer services such as issuance of license plates and stickers, transfer of vehicle ownership, and registration renewal. Customers are required to adhere to COVID-19 guidelines while in the office, and payment can be made in cash, check, or credit card.
Southeast Fairbanks Census Area Tag Office Contact Details
The Southeast Fairbanks Census Area Tag Office is a government office located in the state of Alaska, USA. It is responsible for issuing vehicle registration and license plates to residents of Southeast Fairbanks.
|Post Address:||101 Dunkel St, Delta Junction, AK 99737|
|Phone Number:||(907) 895-6220|
|Fax Number:||(907) 895-5034|
- Monday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Thursday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
If you have any questions regarding vehicle registration, license plates, or any other matters related to driving in Southeast Fairbanks, feel free to contact the Southeast Fairbanks Census Area Tag Office during their regular office hours.
Southeast Fairbanks Census Area tag office services
The Southeast Fairbanks Census Area tag office provides a range of services related to vehicle registration and titling. Here are the main services offered at this office:
|New Registration||Register a new vehicle for the first time|
|Renewal||Renew the registration of an existing vehicle|
|Transfer||Transfer the registration of a vehicle from one owner to another|
|Replacement||Replace lost or damaged registration documents|
|Change of Address||Update the address associated with a vehicle registration|
|New Title||Obtain a title for a newly-purchased vehicle|
|Duplicate Title||Replace a lost or damaged vehicle title|
|Transfer of Ownership||Transfer the ownership of a vehicle to a new owner|
|Title Correction||Correct mistakes on a vehicle title, such as misspelled names or incorrect VINs|
Other services offered by the Southeast Fairbanks Census Area tag office include issuing disability parking permits and conducting VIN inspections. It's important to note that some services may require additional documentation, such as proof of insurance or a bill of sale. The office staff will be happy to assist with any questions you may have about the services offered or the requirements for completing them.