Sampson County tax collector info
The Sampson County tax collector is a government official responsible for collecting property taxes from residents and businesses in Sampson County, located in the state of North Carolina, USA. The tax collector's office is responsible for maintaining accurate records of all taxes owed and processing payments made by taxpayers.
Here are some key facts about the Sampson County tax collector's office:
- The tax collector is an elected official who serves a four-year term.
- The office is located in the Sampson County Courthouse in Clinton, NC.
- The tax collector's office is open to the public Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Taxpayers can pay their property taxes online, by mail, or in person at the tax collector's office.
- The tax collector's office also administers tax relief programs for eligible taxpayers, such as senior citizens and disabled veterans.
Overall, the Sampson County tax collector plays an important role in ensuring that property taxes are collected fairly and efficiently, helping to fund essential government services and programs in the county.
Before you contact tax collector find out more informations on Sampson County property tax.
Contact Details for Sampson County Tax Collector
Below are the contact details for the Sampson County tax collector.
Sampson County Tax Collector
PO Box 306
Clinton, NC 28329
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- The Sampson County Tax Collector's office is closed on weekends and public holidays.
- For further information, one can visit the official website of Sampson County.
Sampson County tax collector services
The Sampson County Tax Collector offers a variety of services to adult residents of the county. These services are designed to help with the payment of property taxes and other related matters. Here's a list of some of the services offered:
|Property Tax Collection
|The Tax Collector's office is responsible for collecting property taxes from homeowners throughout the county. This includes issuing tax bills, accepting payments, and providing information about tax rates and deadlines.
|Delinquent Tax Collections
|The Tax Collector also collects delinquent taxes, including penalties and interest, for those who have failed to pay in a timely manner.
|Tax Payment Options
|Residents can pay their property taxes in person, online, or by mail. The office also accepts partial payments throughout the year to help residents budget their tax payments.
|The Tax Collector provides information on property assessments, including the value of homes and other structures, which is used to determine a resident's property tax bill.
|Residents can file an appeal if they believe their property assessment is incorrect or if they have other issues with their tax bill. The Tax Collector's office can provide information on the appeals process.
These are just a few of the services offered by the Sampson County Tax Collector. For more information or to access these services, residents can contact the Tax Collector's office directly or visit their website.
If you have any disputes or appeals related to tax assessments - contact your local tax commissioner.