Rowan County tag office info
Rowan County tag office is a government department responsible for issuing vehicle registration and license plates to residents of Rowan County. Here are some key points to know about Rowan County tag office:
- It is located in Rowan County, a county in the U.S. state of North Carolina.
- Its main function is to issue license plates and registration cards for all kinds of motor vehicles, including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and trailers.
- The office ensures that all vehicles meet the state's safety and emissions standards before issuing the registrations.
- It also handles other vehicle-related services such as title transfers, duplicate registrations, and personalized license plates.
- The office may charge fees for its services, which vary depending on the type of registration and the vehicle's weight and age.
Overall, Rowan County tag office plays an important role in ensuring that all vehicles in the county are properly registered and meet the required safety standards.
Rowan County Tag Office Contact Details
If you're looking to contact the Rowan County Tag Office, you can use the following information:
|Rowan County Tag Office|
|402 N Main St|
|Salisbury, NC 28144|
|(704) 216-8228||(704) 216-8106|
The Rowan County Tag Office is open from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, you can reach out to the Rowan County Tag Office through any of these contact channels.
Rowan County tag office services
The Rowan County tag office is responsible for providing a plethora of services related to vehicle registration and licensing. Some of the key services offered by the tag office are listed below:
|New Vehicle Registration||Registering a new vehicle for the first time with the state of North Carolina|
|Vehicle Renewals||Renewing the registration of an existing vehicle|
|Transfer of Vehicle Ownership||Transferring vehicle ownership from one individual to another|
|Duplicate Registration||Issuing a duplicate of a lost or stolen registration document|
|Driver's License Renewals||Renewing or updating an existing driver's license|
|Issuance of Driver's License||Issuing a new driver's license, including learner's permits and commercial driver's licenses|
|License Plate Issuance||Issuing a new license plate for a vehicle|
|Property Tax Collection||Collecting property taxes for vehicles|
|Disabled Parking Permits||Issuing disabled parking permits to qualifying individuals|
In addition to these services, the Rowan County tag office also provides assistance and guidance to individuals who may have questions or concerns related to vehicle registration and licensing. They are committed to providing excellent customer service and ensuring that all residents of Rowan County are able to effectively manage their vehicle-related needs.