Oliver County tax appraiser info
Oliver County tax appraiser is a professional responsible for determining the value of properties within Oliver County, North Dakota. Here are some important points to know about Oliver County tax appraiser:
- They assess the value of land, buildings, and other structures in Oliver County for tax purposes.
- Oliver County tax appraisers are required to follow the North Dakota Century Code, which outlines the rules and procedures for property assessments in the state.
- By law, Oliver County tax appraisers must assess properties at market value, based on factors such as location, size, condition, and recent sales of similar properties.
- Property owners have the right to appeal their assessments if they believe they are incorrect or unfair.
- Oliver County tax appraisers work closely with local government officials to ensure that property tax revenues are collected and distributed fairly and accurately.
Overall, Oliver County tax appraisers play an important role in maintaining a fair and efficient property tax system in Oliver County.
Before you contact tax appraiser find out more informations on Oliver County property tax.
Oliver County Tax Appraiser Contact Details
The Oliver County Tax Appraiser is responsible for evaluating and assessing properties in Oliver County for taxation purposes. If you need to contact the Oliver County Tax Appraiser, below are the contact details:
|Postal Address||Oliver County Tax Director
209 1st Ave SE
Center, ND 58530
|Phone Numbers||Office: (701) 794-8747
Mobile: (701) 400-8747
Fax: (701) 794-3580
|Office Hours||Monday to Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm (excluding holidays)|
Feel free to reach out to the Oliver County Tax Appraiser if you have any questions or concerns regarding property assessment or taxation in Oliver County.
Oliver County tax appraiser services
Oliver County tax appraiser offers a variety of services to help taxpayers in the county. Here are some of the services they provide:
The tax appraiser in Oliver County is responsible for determining the value of all real property within the county. This includes conducting physical inspections of properties and analyzing market data to determine fair market value. The appraiser uses this information to calculate property taxes.
The tax appraiser also assesses personal property, such as vehicles, boats, and business equipment, within the county. This helps ensure that all taxable property is accounted for and that taxes are assessed fairly.
The tax appraiser in Oliver County can also provide information about various tax exemptions that may be available to property owners. These can include exemptions for veterans, disabled individuals, and senior citizens.
The tax appraiser can assist eligible homeowners in applying for a homestead credit. This credit is designed to provide property tax relief to homeowners who meet certain requirements, such as owning and occupying their home as their primary residence.
The tax appraiser's office is available to answer questions and provide guidance to taxpayers in Oliver County. This can include providing information about tax bills, deadlines, and payment options.
By offering these services, the tax appraiser in Oliver County helps ensure that property taxes are assessed fairly and that taxpayers have the support they need to meet their obligations.