Davison County tag office info
The Davison County tag office is a government agency located in Mitchell, South Dakota that handles vehicle registration and titling. Here are some key points to know about the tag office:
- Location: The office is located at 1420 N. Main St. in Mitchell, which is the county seat of Davison County.
- Services: The tag office provides a variety of services related to vehicle registration and titling, including issuing license plates and renewing registrations. They also handle title transfers and issue temporary permits.
- Hours: The tag office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. However, they may have modified hours or be closed on holidays, so it's best to check ahead of time.
- Requirements: To register a vehicle or transfer a title, there are certain requirements that must be met. These may include providing proof of insurance, paying fees, and showing proof of ownership.
- Benefits: Using the tag office can help ensure that you have proper registration and title documentation for your vehicle. This can be important for legal and financial reasons, such as in the event of an accident or when selling your vehicle.
Overall, the Davison County tag office is a useful resource for vehicle owners in the area who need to handle registration and titling matters.
Davison County tag office services
The Davison County tag office provides a range of services for vehicle owners in the area. Here are some of the services they offer:
Vehicle Registration Services
The Davison County tag office helps vehicle owners in the area to register their vehicles. This includes:
- Issuing new license plates
- Renewing existing license plates
- Transferring license plates from one vehicle to another
- Collecting registration fees
The tag office also assists vehicle owners with title services. This includes:
- Issuing new titles for vehicles
- Transferring vehicle titles from one owner to another
- Recording lien information
In addition to vehicle registration and title services, the Davison County tag office also provides:
- Disabled parking permits
- Hunting and fishing licenses
- Boat registration
If you have any questions about the services provided by the Davison County tag office, feel free to contact them directly or visit their website for more information.
Here are the detailed contact details for Davison County tag office:
|1420 North Main||Mitchell||South Dakota||57301|
|Office Phone Number||Fax Number|
|(605) 995-8617||(605) 995-8623|
|Day||Open Time||Close Time|
|Monday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
If you are an adult from the USA and looking for the contact details of Davison County tag office, the above information will be very helpful. They can be reached at (605) 995-8617 during office hours. The office is open from Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The address of the office is 1420 North Main, Mitchell, South Dakota, 57301.